Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank You Cards...and Life

Oh thank you cards.  I know that you are necessary, but that does not mean I have to like you. 

I feel like I am going a bit crazy during the end of the semester, leading into Christmas, time.  Reading, writing, doing thank you cards, entertaining Kaylee every minute she is awake, shopping for Christmas gifts, hoping the gifts will be delivered on time, cooking, cleaning, decorating (which I have not done), getting a tree (which we hope will be delivered on time), watching Doctor Who (very important!), etc. 

Not to mention the fact that I have to do a video for my online class this week.  Everyone agrees that the class is not going well.  But none of us can do anything about it.  Unfortunate, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment