Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas

I've been thinking about Christmas gifts today.  And I can never think of what to tell people when they ask what I want.  And now I have to tell people what to get for Kaylee.  Once I've covered the basics of what she needs, which go to the grandparents, then I am not sure what to tell people.  What do you give a 9 month old for Christmas?  She has tons of toys.  And people never really want to get clothes.  At least, they never only want to get clothes.

And do I bother with a giant tree?  I mean, I realize that it is her first Christmas.  So I definitely want to get a tree.  But I don't think it's necessary to go all crazy when she is not even going to realize what is going on.  Next year, she will be old enough to really take everything in.  So I want to make it special and really go all out.  I think I will stick to basic decorations and a tree that is not over the top.

First Christmas in the new house!  Exciting!

Going to class until December 22nd?  Not exciting at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment