Saturday, October 29, 2011

Power Outages

I have lived in NH since January.  And now we have lost power twice.  Last time, it was out for days.  Days.  And it sucked.  The thing is, we didn't even get that much snow! 

Tonight, we have lost power once again.  Leaves are still on the trees and now the snow is making them even heavier.  So they are falling everywhere and taking power lines out with them. 

The worst part is that my husband and I were supposed to complete the move into our new house tomorrow.  But right now, we don't know if there is power at the house since it is on the other side of Merrimack NH.  I guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out what our plans will be.  I am a sad panda right now. 

Luckily, the house we are in now has a generator to power certain parts of the house.  So if we don't have power for a few days, then we can just stay here.  But it is definitely sad.  We were so excited about getting into the new house.  But with a baby and no generator at the new house, there is no way we will be moving in with no power.  Oh NH.  I so do not like you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment